Services & Packages
“Pre-wedding stress had my skin in less than perfect shape. I also got married in August, so heat and humidity was a concern! I wanted my makeup to last all day but thought it was a pipe dream. However the air brush makeup did just that.”
Hair & Makeup Packages
Our studio provides many services to the Maryland (including the eastern shore), DC, and Virginia areas. We also provide on-site services for trials, wedding day makeup and hair for the bride and bridal party, engagement photos, and special occasion makeup. Please inquire about our travel fee.
Makeup and Hair Trials
$100 each (Includes lashes!)
Makeup Service Menu
Classic Makeup and Airbrush Makeup
Bride (includes lashes!) $150
Classic Makeup and Airbrush Makeup
Bridal party (per person, includes airbrush!) $80
Flower Girl Makeup (ages 9 and under)
Complimentary shimmer, gloss, and mascara!
Junior Bridesmaid (ages 10 – 13) $45
Hair Services Menu
Clip-in extension: Style & Set (bride must provide extensions) $35
Bridal Party Up-dos $80
Bridal Party Blow-out $80
Flower girls (ages 9 and under) $40
Junior Bridesmaids (ages 10 -13) $60
Blow-out in addition to Up-do $35
Clip-in extension: Style & Set (must provide extensions) $35
Frequently Asked Questions
What services do your offer?
What products do you offer?
What is the length of time that it takes to complete wedding day services for my bridal party?
Can I bring my own cosmetics?
How should I prepare for on-site services on my wedding day?
To guarantee that your hair and makeup services run on time with flawless application, Heather recommends the following:
- Al table near an electrical outlet for both the hairstylist(s) and makeup artist.
- A low back chair for each hairstylist. Makeup artist will arrive with a makeup chair.
- Natural lighting is beneficial for makeup services.
- Wearing clothing that is easily removed to ensure it doesn’t interfere with completed hairstyles and makeup application. Robes and button up are most popular!
- Avoid washing hair the day of the wedding; “Second day” hair works best.
- If you wish to wash your hair the morning of your hair service, please make sure your hair is completely dry.
- Dry hair that has not been flat-ironed works best for all styles, except a blow-out.
- Wet/towel dried hair is best to provide you the best blow-out.
- Clean skin with no moisturizer. If you are dry, you can use a moisturizer without SPF.
Where are trials offered?
Trials are performed in our studio in Frederick, MD, by appointment only. It is important to us that you meet with the stylist and/or makeup artist that will be there for your wedding day. Nailing down your look alleviates stress, so we always recommend booking one! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date and time for your trial.
Heather's recommendations for a successful trial!
- Photos that share with use the vision/feel of your wedding.
- Photos of makeup inspiration. It’s best to select photos of some with your similar skin tone and eye color.
- Photos of hair inspiration. It’s best to select photos of someone with similar hair color and texture.
- Bring your veil, hair accessories and/or pins that you wish to use in your hair.
- Extensions! Please make sure they are 100% human hair.
- Any makeup that you would like us to experiment with during the trial.
- List of allergies to any ingredients found in hair and makeup products .
Will Heather Rea Style Studio provide a trial for mothers or bridal party members?*
How far in advance should I book with Heather Rea Style Studio?
How does the booking process work once I decide I would like to work with Heather Rea Style Studio?
- First, We would like to have a quick phone consultation before the trial.
- Then, you will need to book a trial within 4 weeks of your inquiry. We will put a soft hold on your wedding day once you book your trial.
- Finally, to hold your date you will have 1 week from the date of the trial to sign the contract and send a 50%, non-refundable, deposit to Heather Rea Style Studio.
What forms of payment does Heather Rea Style Studio accept?
My bridesmaid dropped out; do I still need to pay for her?
I already said I loved my hair style at the trial and then want to change my style on the wedding day, is that okay?
I already said I loved my makeup at the trial and then want to change my look on the wedding day, is that okay?
What experience do your artists/stylist have?
What is the difference between traditional and airbrush makeup?
We love Airbrush makeup and recommend it to all of our brides! Airbrush makeup is a light mist of foundation that is actually sprayed onto the skin. The result is flawless, glowing, perfect skin. It’s long-lasting formula allows you all day wear with little to no touch-ups! Not sure which is right for you? No problem! Our makeup artists will be happy to discuss your options and test out both during your trial!
Where can I find hair and makeup inspiration to find the perfect look?
Can you service a large group or bridal party?
Having a small group or bridal party?
Is there a travel fee?
Please contact us for a travel quote.
Will you travel to my location on the wedding day?
Have questions regarding your location? Feel free to contact us!